Have you ever heard what is Off Page SEO? When we talk about Internet, how can we forget about SERP (Search Engine Result Page). To get on top in these Search Engines, we need to have knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). SEO ever since the internet was used for public use.
Since then, many organizations have been engaged in doing the same day and night to reach more and more new audiences, so that more traffic will come to their websites and more people will know about them, which will lead to more growth.
But the definition of SEO has changed to a great extent and is constantly changing. Over time, SEO has not only meant keywords, content and backlinks, but more sophisticated and technical practice is now being used in it.
Whereas if we say it in easy language, then mainly two SEO techniques which are on-page SEO and off-page SEO are used. At the same time, we need both SEO techniques to rank in search engines.
Now the question arises that after all what are these two techniques and how are they used. Whereas in today's article, we will get some information in the context of Off Page SEO Tutorial. Then let's start without delay.
What is Off Page SEO?
Off-page SEO is called those techniques that focus on increasing the authority of your domain, for which they depend on links from other websites.
The biggest factor of Off Page SEO is the number and quality of backlinks that point to your website.
Let us now know from some good examples how to make good backlinks for your website.
1. Write such a great content that others want to link themselves to your content because it is so valuable.
2. Share your contents in social media as much as possible, ultimately these will also generate links.
3. Outreach some influencers of your own industry through e-mails (in which you can ask them about the review of your blog or share their contents), or you can mention them in the post. So that they will eventually link to you.
4. Guest blogging on such sites that are related to you to some extent. These guest posts will finally link back to your site.
5. You can make good infographics as it has more chances of getting backlinks.
How to do Off Page SEOIf you want to increase the traffic of your blog, then it is very important to know about off page SEO techniques. So let's start.
1. Social Networking SitesSocial Networking is a very big thing these days. These are sometimes called "Online Reputation Management".
At the same time, joining these social media sites is the first fundamental step by which you start to advertise, market and increase your online reputation in your niche.
For this, first you need these popular social networking sites, such as; You will have to sign up on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, etc. and then create a profile in it.
This will help you to increase your online network, as well as you can interact with your friends, partners, readers, viewers. You can also promote your blog.
2. BloggingBlogging is a very good way to promote an online website. By writing a blog for his website, he attracts more visitors so that he constantly reads the latest post.
Also, it forces search engines to crawl your site because they also have to update all your blog post entries, which ultimately helps you to rank your post higher.
For this, you have to create unique content for your blog, such as Infographics, Top Lists, How to Tutorials, Viral Videos, etc. You have to be clear and concise about your idea so that your message can reach the readers properly.
To promote their blog, they have to submit the niche in blog directories and blog search engines.
3. Doing Blog MarketingYou should post comments in other blogs that are in the same niche as your blog, this allows you to add a link in the comments section.
These links are crawled by search engines which help them to point towards your site.
4. Forum MarketingYou have to find the right forums online which are related to your niche, you can also connect with those communities.
To be active, you have to reply to those threads, answer the users' questions, as well as offer advice if needed.
This will help you to build a good reputation in your niche and people will consider you as an expert.
Try to join Do-Follow Forums, this will easily give you a do follow backlink, so that you can rank higher.
5. Submit Search EngineBy the way, search engines can slowly increase your site.
Will take it but it takes some time to do so. To speed up this process, you have to submit your website to popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
6. Submit DirectoryThere will be many people who no longer believe in this directory submission. But it is not at all because it helps you to get higher rank.
It completely depends on how effectively you are choosing these directories and how efficiently you are choosing the right category and submitting them.
If you want, you can submit in general directories, but for maximum effect, you should submit in niche directories only. It should be noted that it takes some time for it to take effect, but it does a definite job.
7. Social BookmarkingSocial Bookmarking is a very effective way to promote a website. For this, you have to submit your latest blog posts and pages in very popular bookmarking sites, such as StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit, Quora etc.
Search engines often like these types of sites more because the contents of these sites are updated very frequently.
You have to be very careful while doing this and handle the tags properly so that your content can reach the right audience.
8. Link BaitingLink baiting is another way to promote the site. If you have created a very popular and unique post, then people will definitely want to link them with their content. With this the popularity of your site will also increase significantly.
9. Photo SharingIf you have used images in your article, then you can use them in big photo sharing websites such as Flickr, Picasa, Photo Bucket.
More than this, people will be able to see it and will be able to write their comment below, they can also access your site by following it.
10. Video MarketingJust like Photo Sharing, if you have videos or you have created them yourself, then you can submit them to sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. so that people will get to learn something from them and they can also reach you. Through your links.
11. Doing Business ReviewsYou can write reviews for other blogs or websites and in return you can also speak them to write a review for your blog.
12. Doing Local ListingsAccording to the niche of your site, you have to choose local directories. And you will also have to list your website in these local directories.
With this, you will not have to face global competition, but will have to compete locally, which is easy. With this, search engines can easily see your website and can also fetch your content. It helps you reach the targeted audience.
You can make your website like sites; You can submit to Google Local, Maps, Yahoo Local, Yellow Pages, etc.
13. Article SubmissionIf you write your own articles for your blog, then you like them like popular article directory sites; You can publish in Ezine, Go Articles, Now Public, etc. This will gradually introduce traffic to your site, plus you have more chances of getting backlinks from other people as well.
14. Social Shopping NetworkIf you are running an e-commerce website, then there is a very good strategy for advertising and branding your products for free: that is, the links of those products like sites; List in Google Product Search, Yahoo Online Shopping, MSN Online Shopping, etc. With this, many people can see your products together, which you are selling in your website.
15. To Answer People's QuestionsIf you want, you can participate actively in answering questions, in a site such as Yahoo Answers, Quora, Reddit. By giving answers in such sites, you can create your own identity so that you will be considered an expert in your niche for the people. If you want, you can publish a link to your blog and in such a way, loyal readers will definitely reach your site.
Off Page Optimization: Link Quantity Vs Link Quality
Which is better in both (link quality and link quantity)?
Let's know !!
Although link quantity is important, but still content creators and SEO professionals are now realizing that backlink quality is more important than backlink quantity.
In such a situation, making better sharable content is the first step by which valuable links can be earned and your Off Page SEO can be improved.
Now the question arises that how many links are needed for a better off-page SEO? This question is difficult and it depends on the domain authority of your competitor.
By the way backlinks are needed in off-page SEO, but a single quality backlink is also better than an authoritative site compared to 10 or 100 low-quality links.
Earlier people used to purchase links to do SEO which is not an ethical way at all, and Google can also penalize you for this.
So it would not be wrong to say that if we over Ally see then quality always exceeds quantity. And this also applies to Off Page SEO.
Off Page SEOI hope I have given you complete information about what is Off Page SEO and I hope you all have understood about off page SEO tips. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments.
you must also learn On-Page-SEO